Ministry of Public Works
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 31, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ARCH'T EDUARD U. GUERRA
Ministry of Public Works
BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Formulates policies pertaining to:
- Construction Management and Contract Administration
- Maintenance of infrastructure projects and facilities; and
- Management of infrastructure equipment and other related facilities;
- Ensure the implementation of laws, policies, rules, regulations, guidelines and procedures for effective planning, design, construction, equipment utilization and maintenance of infrastructure projects within the region;
- Assist in the preparation of the Ministry Annual Budget on the basis of its functions, programs, activities and projects;
- Assist the Minister during budget hearings;
- Review and evaluate programs, estimates and tender contract documents for construction, maintenance and equipment;
- Recommend approval of plans and programs of work for the maintenance of roads including variation order/change order of infrastructure projects;
- Supervises and monitor construction, and maintenance activities including equipment utilization and enforcement of materials quality control on projects for the purpose of ensuring that such activities are being conducted/implemented in accordance with the standard policies and guidelines.
- Provide support to Field Offices on construction management and contract administration, maintenance of infrastructure projects and facilities, equipment management and materials quality control management;
- Exercise Supervision and control over four (4) divisions, namely: Construction Division, Maintenance Division, Quality Assurance and Hydrology Division, and Equipment Management Division; and
- Perform such other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Director-General and/or the Minister.