Ministry of Social Services and Development
Social Welfare Assistant
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Social Welfare Assistant shall:
1. Assist the Social Welfare Officer in the execution of his/her duties and functions;
2. Assist walk-in clients, and ensure delivery of services with the highest quality standards;
3. Review, record and track incoming and outgoing communications (thru different channels) and maintain files, and records;
4. Conduct surveys, intake interviews, home visits to clients, and refer them to supervisors (immediate and next higher supervisors);
5. Consolidate reports and other important documents needed by the supervisors;
6. Assist in providing the Ministry's services for qualified clients asking for assistance;
7. Prepare reports on the activities undertaken;
8. Prepare other routine tasks as assigned by the supervisors.