Ministry of Social Services and Development
Social Welfare Officer III
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Social Welfare Officer III shall:
1. Validate and follow up reports of the LGU/ Municipal Social Welfare Officer regarding Older Person and Persons with Disabilities Welfare Program’s (OPPWDP) implementation in the municipal level;
2. Prepare and submit project proposals and regional reports on OPPWDP to the immediate supervisor and concerned officials;
3. Prepare communications, including referrals, to other government agencies and different provincial offices of the Ministry
4. Prepare activity proposals, memoranda, follow-up letters, and take necessary actions in response to issues/ concerns of the clientele, LGUs, and other stakeholders;
5. Represent the Ministry in relevant meetings, workshops, trainings and conferences;
6. Coordinate with other agencies and organizations towards better implementation of the program;
7. Review requests from partners and other stakeholders, and provide appropriate response in a timely manner;
8. Attend to walk-in clients, inquiries, requests and other related activities;
9. Assist the regional focal person in the information dissemination activities of the program, including TV/ radio guestings, community dialogues, and public awareness fora; and
10. Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.