Ministry of Social Services and Development
Social Welfare Officer III
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Social Welfare Officer III shall:
1. Execute and implement policies and programs of the Ministry, and render administrative decision on matters within the limits of the delegated authority, particularly in his/her assigned areas of responsibility;
2. Conduct intakes/collateral interviews, and home visits to clients for proper assessment and response;
3. Engage with private and public entities and agencies for the promotion of social welfare development within his/her areas of responsibility;
4. Attend staff conferences and special meetings in the assigned areas of responsibility;
5. Maintain records on public assistance, especially for individual requests and crisis situations;
6. Supervise the Social Welfare Assistant in the performance of duties, assign workload to ensure equitable and proper distribution to personnel and evaluate their performance;
7. Attend consultations and verification activities regarding statistical data needed in reports; and
8. Perform other tasks as may beassigned by the immediate supervisor.