Ministry of Social Services and Development
Social Welfare Officer IV
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Social Welfare Officer IV shall:
1. Execute policies and programs of the various social protection programs such as Family and Community Program, Child and Youth Welfare Program, Women’s Welfare Program, Older Persons and Persons with Disabilities Welfare Program, and other Special Concerns Program;
2. Review and recommend draft policies and guidelines for program development;
3. Coordinate with other partners and stakeholders in the implementation of programs and services;
4. Evaluate and monitor implementation of programs and services;
6. Guide the Director II in the preparation of the operational plans and budgetary requirements for implementation iof the different protective services; and
7. Perform other functions that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.