Ministry of Social Services and Development
Project Evaluation Officer II
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Project Evaluation Officer II shall:
1. Be responsible for the coordination with the other implementing Ministries, local/ regional/ national agencies and other relevant offices to facilitate the smooth implementation of projects and activities through participation in regular and special meetings related to the implementation of RJJWC projects and activities;
2. Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation of RJJWC operations and activities;
3. Work with stakeholders of juvenile justice to ensure compliance with laws and standards for protection of children in conflict with the law and children at risk;
4. Identify potential issues and problems that may hamper the implementation of the programs, projects and activities and recommend necessary action plans to resolve the same,
5. Provide inputs/ comments and prepare various reports and official correspondences that relate to the implementation of the program;
6. Provide evaluation tools, including indicators, for the ellective monitoring of local government units, jail facilities, and other stakeholders in upholding the rights of children even as they run in conflict with the law or are at risk;
7. Recommend necessary tools and processes to improve the processes, monitoring and evaluation framework; and
8. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.