Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Assistant I
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the . Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BANGSAMORO Job Portal.:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services
Bangsamoro People's Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Administrative Assistant I shall:
1. Ensure the dissemination of correspondence and information of ongoing/ proposed programs, activities and projects coming from the Director of Programs and Operations Service
2. Organize and mainatin the files of all communications of the Office of the Programs and Operations Service;
3. Receives and release memoranda, correspondence and other communications coming from Director of of Programs and Operations Service;
4. When so directed, act as computer operator for the Programs and Operations Service;
5. Coordinate all official business travel arrangements of the Director of the Programs and Operations Service and prepare the liquidation/reimbursement for the travels undertaken by its Director; and
6. Perform other functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor.