Ministry of Social Services and Development
Planning Officer V
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Planning Officer V shall:
- Exercise supervision over the Planning and Development Office;
- Supervise the formulation and development of the Annual Work and Financial Plan of the organization;
- Coordinate with the Bangsamoro Director General, Deputy Minister, Minister and other concerned personnel and officials for collaborative formulation and implementation of the Annual Work and Financial Plan of the Ministry;
- Monitor the provincial offices’ compliance with existing laws and policy issuances;
- Lead in the development and dissemination of regional results framework, monitoring and evaluation plan, and other similar plans, frameworks and reports;
- Facilitate the evaluation of the Ministry's programs and projects and monitor and evaluates its implementation;
- Represent the Ministry in the (inter-agency) regional planning;
- Supervise and provide technical assistance during the formulation of annual budget proposal of the Ministry;
- Provide technical support to inter-agency and inter-office committees;
- Assist the Minister and other high ranking officials in drafting their Office Performance Commitment Review;
- Perform other tasks as may be directed by the Minister or other officials of the Ministry.