Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Officer V
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Administrative Officer V shall:
1. Take charge of the general supervision of all administrative support services related to records, supplies, equipment, funds and resource management security and custodial services, personnel and general utilities for the North Cotabato Social Welfare Office;
2. Coordinate the evaluation of training needs and provide administrative support services in the development and implementation of training programs for the personnel;
3. Conduct preliminary screening pertaining to character investigation of employees as well as investigation of administrative complaints against them;
4. Provide staff assistance in the periodical appraisal of existing administrative operations and systems including work assignments procedures and controls;
5. Assist in the conduct and preparation of the office's annual budget;
6. Supervise the procurement, custody, and issuance of supplies, materials and equipment;
7. Implement administrative policies and decide on routine problems and conflicts in the employer-employee relations;
8. Assist the PSWO in the issuance of office orders, circulars, memoranda on office practices, procedure rules and regulations, for the guidance of the employees;
9. Oversee the office's routine transactions, such as issuance of checks, communications, supply procurement and distribution, and other guidance of the employee;
10. Take charge of preparation of official correspondence, for the signature of the PSWO related to administrative matters, and sign other communications as may be officially delegated; and
11. Perform other functions as may be directed by the PSWO and other competent authorities.