Ministry of Social Services and Development
Project Development Officer II
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Project Development Officer II shall:
1. Ensure integration of social service programs of the North Cotabato Social Welfare Office;
2. Prepare consolidated reports and submit recommendations based on observations and submitted reports;
3. Identify areas for action research necessary for the development of social services programs;
4. Identify and recommend additional functions for a more effective implementation of the programs of the Ministry;
5. Recommend other programs that may complement existing programs/ projects/ activities of the Ministry;
6. Assist in liaison work with other government agencies and non-government organizations, as the need arises;
7. Assist in other government and civic projects/programs related to social service development;
8. Assist LGAs, LGUs, NGOs and POs in the development, preparation, and packaging of project proposals where the Ministry is involved;
9. Develop assessment tools for review/screening/endorsement of project proposals;
10. Establish and maintain linkages with local and international donors through sectoral meetings, consultations, workshops, writeshops, conferences, project fairs, or local/international missions;
11. Develop monitoring guidelines, tools and reporting systems;
12. Conduct assessment and evaluation of social welfare development projects implemented by LGUs, NGOs, POs; and establish data bank of projects with funding reports and its current status; and
14. Perform other relevant tasks, as may be directed by immediate supervisor or other officials of the Ministry.