Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Officer III
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Administrative Officer III shall:
1. Advise and update management on personnel policy and administration;
2. Establish and implement an integrated personnel program that shall ensure periodic review of classification and renumeration of positions in the Ministry;
3. Administer policies and rules, monitor and act on all personnel matters relating to attendance, tardiness, leave of absence, retirement, and other personnel records transactions;
4. Supervise the preparation of payroll of personnel for salaries and other compensation and benefits;
5. Ensure timely payment of remittance of employees’ contribution to GSIS, PHIC, HDMF and BIR;
6. Provide accurate data during the preparation of annual budget proposal;
7. Supervise the issuances of NOSA and NOSI to employees;
8. Ensure that compensation benefits are in accordance with CSC, COA and MFBM/DBM guidelines;
9. Administer policies and rules, monitor and act on all personnel matters relating to attendance, tardiness, leave of absence, retirement, and other personnel records transactions;
10. Maintain and updates 201 files of personnel;
11. Be responsible for updating the Personal Services Itemization and Plantilla of Personnel (PSIPOP);
12. Perform other functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor.