Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Assistant I
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the . Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BANGSAMORO Job Portal.:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services,
Bangsamoro People's Complex, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Administrative Assistant I shall:
1. Assist the Supply Officer II in the regular updating of stocks and drafting of the monthly supplies inventory report;
2. Be responsible for the monitoring of the properties and assets of the Ministry;
3. Draft communications, memoranda and correspondence of the Procurement Management Section;
4. Report to the Supervising Administrative Officer of the Procurement Management Section regaring the properties, equipment and assets that need immediate repair;
5. Submit Waste Materials Report, when needed;
6. Assist in the reconciliation of records with the Accounting Section;
7. Monitor and facilitate the borrowing and return of equipment’s within the Ministry;
8. Provide control number of all procurement forms and maintain records for easy reference; and
9. Perform other functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor.