Ministry of Public Works
Senior Environmental Management Specialist
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 31, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ARCH'T EDUARD U. GUERRA
Ministry of Public Works
BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Prepare Environmental Reports of the projects specifically Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) Checklist, and Project Descriptions (PD) for CNC applications;
- Review environmental reports such as Environmetal Impact Statement (EIS), Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) Checklist, Project Descriptions (PD) and Environmental Performance Report Management Plan ( EPRMP) prepared by the Project Proponent;
- Review/Evaluate the Environmetal Aspects of the Terms of Reference (TOR), Master Plans, Feasibility Studies, Progress Reprts, Inception Reports, and Environmental Framework Reports prepared by project proponent; Assist the Project Proponent in the conduct of Environmental Assessment, as well as the conduct of Information and Education Campaign (IEC), Public Scoping, and Technical Scoping to be convened by MENRE for the Preparation of EIS Study;
- Assist the Project Proponet in the conduct of Public Hearing during the substantive review of the EIS Report of the MENRE;
- Conduct Environmental Monitoring of the various projects o fthe Ministry to ensure compliance with the Environmental/Impact Management Plan (E/IMP) and Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) conditions of the project;
- Conduct Field Reconnaissance Survey and prepare cost estimates for the environmental aspects of the TOR for the Feasibility Studies;
- Attend various meetings/workshops/seminar in relation to environmental concerns;
- Review Resttlement Action Plan (RAP) documents submitted by Project Proponent DEO's; and
- Assist and guide the Ministry and District Offices in the implementation of the RAP especially during disclosure proceedings and public consultations/hearings.