Ministry of Social Services and Development
Supervising Administrative Officer (Supply Officer IV)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Supervising Administrative Officer (Supply Officer IV) shall:
1. Recommend policies, programs, systems, and procedures as regards property, supply, and asset management of the Ministry;
2. Conduct periodic inventory, update records thereafter and maintain the inventory of all properties of the Ministry in accordance with applicable laws and issuances;
3. Maintain an inventory of the real properties of the Ministry and periodically monitor their status;
4. Monitor stockpile inventory and actual issuance of common office supplies/materials;
5. Undertake initial physical receipt and proper documentation of delivered goods, including submission of required reports;
6. Issue and update Inventory Custodian Slips, Property Acknowledgement Receipts, and Property Transfer Reports, whenever necessary;
7. Prepare issuance documents utilizing established automated systems like Property Records and Equipment Monitoring Inventory System and facilitate its approval by authorized officials prior to the conduct of property issuance;
8. Record and ensure completeness of documentation, registration and security of all fixed assets acquired through purchase, donation, or other modes of acquisition;
9. Process renewal of accountabilities for existing issued properties/ semi-expendable equipment;
10. Act as document custodian of property-related reports, titles, deeds, insurance policies of all movable and immovable properties of the Ministry;
11. With assistance from the Legal Affairs and Policy Office, advise the management on applicable laws, rules and regulations on assets occupied by informal settlers, and on how to prevent encroachment of MSS properties.
12. Ensure the documentation and updating of policies, management decisions and agreements regarding the issue of informal settlers in MSS properties;
13. With assistance from the Legal Affairs and Policy Office, advise the management on the acquisition of property through donation, or on the disposition of donated property;
14. Be responsible for the inventory and disposition of waste materials and unserviceable or obsolete; and
15, Perform other relevant functions.