Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Assistant III (Municipal Roving Bookkeeper)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than ngsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than February 10, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM Building, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
MUNICIPAL ROVING BOOKKEEPER (Contract of Service)
- Report directly to the DSWD-ARMM Provincial Branch Office where they are assigned;
- Coordinate with the Provincial Link for the schedule of pay out;
- Gather the controlled Order of Payment and Acknowledgement Receipt (OP/AR) of the beneficiaries that are scheduled for payout for the week and prepare for actual Payments;
- Witness the actual payout made by the LBP servicing branch/ conduit to each of the beneficiaries;
- Ensure the true identification of the beneficiaries receiving OTC Payments
- Ensure that the beneficiaries are able to sign AR as proof of receipt of grant;
- Sign the AR as witness during payout;
- Provide the FA with summary of AR signed by the beneficiaries receiving Payments for the day;
- Encode the undersigned AR or unclaimed grants in the MRBUI
- Follow up the transmittal by the LBP servicing branch of the OP/AR to the FO on Cash Card Payment;
- Check the accuracy of the ID numbers of the beneficiaries provided for payroll preparation;
- Monitor and report to the PSWO issues, if any, as regards receipt of grants by the beneficiaries;
- Perform other related tasks.