Ministry of Social Services and Development
Project Development Officer II (Community Facilitator)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than ngsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than February 10, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM Building, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
COMMUNITY FACILITATOR (Contract of Service)
- Conducts community visits and integration to identify their needs, problems, capabilities and special interest;
- Motivates the community in defining/ clarifying their priority problems and alternatives solutions as basis for a collective participation in decision making;
- Identifies and mobilizes other development partners for resource convergence around community priorities;
- Documents experiences for lessons generation and development, and report IP grievances to enhance program policies and implementation;
- Identifies Indigenous Knowledge Systems and Practices (IKSP) through conduct of community learning activities, Community Family Development Sessions in order to effectively execute interventions/ methodologies appropriate for IPs.
- Perform other related tasks.