Ministry of Social Services and Development
Project Development Officer II (Human Resource Officer II)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than ngsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than February 10, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM Building, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER II (Contract of Service)
- Prepare announcement/actions regarding personnel matter;
- Check requirements of applicants or candidates;
- Support/ensure the process of recruitment of IPs as part of the RPMO staffing requirements and provide on the job support
- Mentoring During capability building activities of field operations Staff
- Facilitates administrative tasks;
- Draft letters/answers to queries;
- Facilitate and provide TA in the preparation of Performance Evaluation Reports;
- Collects/reviews/ files performance evaluation reports;
- Assist in training needs analysis;
- Keep track of personnel files/records;
- Accomplish performance commitment and appraisal;
- Perform other related tasks;