Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Officer III
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Administrative Officer III shall:
1. Assist the Supervising Budget and Management Specialist in the discharge of the day-to-day functions of overseeing the operations of the Budget Section;
2. Provide technical assistance to Budget and Management Specialist in the preparation of Annual Budget Proposal and other reports to be submitted to concerned BARMM agencies and Commission on Audit;
3. Ensure that all financial reports submitted by the Budget and Management Specialist is accurate and free of errors in figures and amount;
4. Review financial reports of the Provincial Offices for submission to the Supervising Budget and Management Specialist. Ensure that these are submitted on time and free of errors;
5. Be responsible for the monitoring of fund transfers to the Provincial Offices;
6. Submit monthly reports to the Supervising Administrative Officer for review and approval;
7. Perform other related functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor or other higher officials.