Ministry of Social Services and Development
Social Welfare Officer III
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than ngsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than February 1, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM, Bangsamoro Government Center, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Social Welfare Officer III:
- Execute and implement policies and programs established by the Ministry, and render administrative decisions on matters within the limits of the delegated authority particularly in his/her assigned municipality;
- Conduct intake/collateral interviews, home visits, to clients for proper assessment and referral for assistance;
- Engage with other private and public entities and agencies for the promotion of social welfare development within his/her area of jurisdiction;
- Attend staff conferences and special meetings in the assigned municipality;
- Maintain records on public assistance, especially for individual requests and crisis situations;
- Supervise the Social Welfare Assistant in the performance of duties, assign workloads to ensure equitable and proper distribution to personnel and evaluate their performance;
- Attend consultation and verification activities regarding statistical data or any discrepancies in reports.