Ministry of Social Services and Development
Social Welfare Assistant
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than ngsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than February 1, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM, Bangsamoro Government Center, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
SOCIAL WELFARE ASSISTANT:
- Assist the Social Welfare Officer in the execution of his/her duties and functions;
- Assist walk in clients, and ensure delivery of services with the highest quality standards;
- Review, record and track incoming and outgoing communications (thru different channels) and maintain files, and records;
- Conduct surveys, intake interviews, home visits, and refer to supervisors (immediate and next higher supervisors);
- Consolidate reports and other important documents needed by the supervisors;
- Assist in implementing MSSD programs and services for immediate clients coming for assistance;
- Prepare reports on the activities undertaken for evaluation and as reference.
- Prepare other routine tasks as assigned.