Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Assistant IV (Cashier I)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than ngsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than February 1, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM, Bangsamoro Government Center, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Administrative Assistant IV (Cashier I):
- Supervise the proper disbursing of funds of the Province;
- Responsible for payments of salaries, wages, allowances and other claims over the counter;
- Review disbursement vouchers and its supporting documents for check preparations.
- Prepare and submit monthly accountable report of accountable forms, daily reports of collections and deposits, report of checks issued, cash receipts record, cash disbursement report, check disbursement report, report of disbursement, bank reconciliation and other financial reports needed by the MSSD Regional Office, COA, DBM, BOF and other concerned agencies.
- Prepare monthly report such as RCI, SLCI, BRS, etc.;
- Maintain all records and ledgers to make sure all cash handled by the Province are properly accounted for.
- Maintain and update records on deductions and their timely remittance to the proper agencies.
- Prepare the required Reports of Disbursement to liquidate cash advances within their area of coverage.
- Provide technical assistance to coverage units regarding treasury matters.
- Coordinate the work of the Finance and Management Section to ensure teamwork and avoid work gaps and overlaps.
- Issue Official Receipts for collections of funds arising from the refund of cash advances and donations from private entity or individual.
- Serve as the duly-authorized personnel for signing checks, check advice and other important documents pertaining to the disbursement of funds.