Ministry of Social Services and Development
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM Building, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Accountant II shall:
1. Assist the Chief Accountant in the implementation and execution of the National Government Accounting System and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
2. Monitor, evaluate and impose proper implementation of NGAS and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles over programs assigned to him/her;
3. Shall be primarily accountable on the programs and/or accounts assigned to him/her by the Chief Accountant;
4. Prepare, submit and discuss the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to the Chief Accountant;
5. May provide opinions and recommendations to the Chief Accountant and to MSSD officials with regard to the proper procedures on utilizations of the funds.
6. Monitor issuances of the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), Commission on Audit (COA), BARMM ministries and agencies, and ensure the implementation thereto pertaining to the disbursement of funds.
7. Review and affix initial signature on the disbursement vouchers of assigned programs before forwarding it to the Chief Accountant for approval of the Disbursement Voucher.
8. Perform other related functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor or MSSD officials.