Ministry of Social Services and Development
Administrative Officer V
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than ngsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than February 1, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM, Bangsamoro Government Center, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Supervise all administrative support services related to records, supplies, equipment’s, funds and resource management security and custodial services, personnel and general utilities for the Sulu Social Welfare Office;
- Coordinate the evaluation of training needs and provide administrative support services in the development and implementation of training programs for the personnel;
- Conduct preliminary screening pertaining to character investigation of employees, as well as investigation of administrative complaints against them;
- Provide staff support in the period appraisal of existing administrative operations and systems including work assignments procedures and controls;
- Supervise and coordinate the conduct and preparation of the office annual budget;
- Supervise the procurement custody and issuance of supplies, materials and equipment;
- Implement administrative policies and decide on routine problem and conflicts in the employer-employee relations;
- Issue office orders circulars memoranda on office practices, procedures rules and regulations, in consultation with the PSWO for the guidance of the employees;
- Review routine office transactions such as issuance of checks, communication, supply procurement, distribution, and other guidance of the employee;
- Prepare official correspondence for the signature of the PSWO related to administrative matters and sign other communication as may be officially delegated;
- Perform other functions as may be directed by the Head of the Office and other competent authorities.