Ministry of Social Services and Development
Supervising Administrative Officer (Budget Officer IV)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Supervising Administrative Officer shall:
1. Exercise complete control, supervision and responsibility over the Budget Section;
2. Recommend policies and guidelines in the preparation of annual budget estimates and in budget execution;
3. Develop and improve budgetary methods and procedures;
4. Supervise the consolidation of the Annual Budget proposal of the Ministry and ensures that all programs, projects and activities will be included;
5. Supervise the performance of all Budget Officers assigned to the different programs, and ensure all obligations are based on the Annual Work and Financial Plan of the Ministry;
6. Supervise and ensure that all funds are coordinated with the Planning Division in the preparation of the annual work and financial plans;
7. Supervise the preparation of the expenditures program of the office in accordance with approved appropriations;
8. Review and sign Obligation Request and Status of the Ministry.
9. Coordinate with the concerned agencies and ensure that all program funds are downloaded to the Ministry;
10. Monitor the nationally-funded programs, and ensures proper implementation of its annual work and financial plans (AWFPs), and provide technical expertise when necessary;
11. Perform other related functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor or higher officials.