Ministry of Social Services and Development
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM Building, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Chief Accountant shall:
1. Formulate and implement fiscal policies and guidelines of the Ministry;
2. Review and consolidate the budget proposal of the Ministry;
3. Supervise the submission of the annual financial plans of the Ministry;
4. Ensure propriety, legality and completeness of claims and financial transactions of the Ministry;
5. Provide financial management and oversight over the provincial offices, programs and divisions, with timely, relevant and accurate financial and management reports;
6. Provide efficient and effective cash management control of the Ministry for optimal resource utilization;
7. Translate issuances of the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), Commission on Audit and other national, and BARMM Ministries and Agencies into easily understandable terms for dissemination to the Ministry’s offices, services, divisions, sections, units, centers and provincial offices;
8. Provide technical assistance with respect to planning, budgeting, utilizing funds, and ensuring accuracy/legality of financial transactions in conformity to the existing accounting, budgeting and auditing rules and regulations of the various offices, services, divisions, sections, units, centers and field offices of the Ministry;
9. Perform other related functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor or other MSSD officials.