Ministry of Social Services and Development
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and upload pertinent documents at www.jobs.bangsamoro.gov.ph and look for the Ministry of Social Services. Online submission of documents should not be later than January 6, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit online through BARMM Job Portal their application to:
ATTY. RAISSA H. JAJURIE
Ministry of Social Services - BARMM Building, BARMM Compound, Cotabato City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
The Accountant IV shall:
1. Exercise supervision and responsibility over the Accounting Section;
2. Supervise and ensure that all accountants assigned to the different programs and/or accounts shall be handled/implemented according to the National Government Accounting System;
3. Ensure submission of monthly reports of all accountants and implement proper measures;
4. Submit financial reports to the Chief Accountant and other concerned officials on a timely manner;
5. May represent the Ministry in meetings with regard to implementation and financial status of programs, projects and activities of the Ministry;
6. Coordinate with the Head of the Budget Section regarding funding analysis and utilization;
7. Monitor all cash advances, and ensure proper liquidation on a timely manner as mandated by the Commission on Audit;
8. Supervise the fund transfer to Provincial Offices and imposed strict implementation over expenditures thereto;
9. Ensure that the the policy on "No additional/new cash advance without liquidation of previous cash advance/s" is strictly implemented;
10. Sign and certify disbursement vouchers;
11. Perform other related functions as needed/assigned by the immediate supervisor or other MSSD officials.